This week on WELSTech we hear from the Martin Luther College Director of Public Relations about the challenges and changes to communication during the pandemic. In addition, there’s a wide variety of tech tools and tips that may benefit your ministry including safely back to school webinars, Gmail organization, Bitmoji classroom images, and farewell to classic Google Sites. Tune in and turn it up!
The interview and discussion:
Communicating to a college community – Bill Pekrul, Director of Public Relations at Martin Luther College (MLC), talks with Martin and Sallie about the levels and multiple channels of communication they utilize. Bill also shares tips that congregations and schools can use as they devise communication plans.
Additional examples to consider from MLC communication:
Picks of the week:
- Why teachers are buzzing about Bitmoji classrooms
- Google Gmail Labels & Filters
- Archived “Safely Returning to School” Webinars
- WELS Women Writers group on Facebook
- Goodbye to old Google Sites
Featured videos/online course:
Summer interviews on pandemic ministry continue, next time with Dennis Maurer, WELS Director of Human Resources.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: