We’re giving thanks this week on WELSTech – for our WELSTech community and for our awesome edtech co-hosts, Rachel & Jason. Tune in for a lively discussion of screencasting as well as picks, resources, and feedback that are sure to enhance your ministry efforts. Plus there’s something new on WELSTech, and you don’t want to miss the announcement!
Subscribe to WELSTech
A new feature on WELSTech is the ability to subscribe to receive e-mail alerts when new episodes of the podcast are released.
It’s really that easy – Martin and Sallie are joined by semi-regular classroom technology correspondents Rachel Feld, Director of Academic Computing at Martin Luther College, and Jason Schmidt, Instructional Technology Coach for Oconto Falls School District, and the topic of the day is screencasting.
- 5 Best Practices for Creating Quality Screencasts
- Top 9 Screen Recording Tips That Will Make You a Better Creator
- Everything You Need to Know About Building a Great Screencast Video
Picks of the week
- Zoom H1n Recorder
- CSTA Resources for Virtual Teaching
- Screencastify Submit
- A Beginning Guide to Conducting Great Nonprofit Storytelling Interview: 6 Tips for Success
- Kodak ProPix Orbit 360 | Video sample from Pastor Rob Gunther at St John, New Ulm, MN
- Websites discussion on the WELSTech Google Group
- New Raspberry Pi 400 review
- CS First Unplugged
We’ll do this again in two weeks, and the topic will be the 3rd Law of Atomic Habits – Make It Easy (chapters 11-14).
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: