This week the WELSTech featured interview focuses on pandemic music ministry blessings and challenges. Martin and Sallie geek out a bit with their picks of the week, the WELSTech community buzz is around Chromebooks and texting solutions, and we share details about an upcoming “Back to School” webinar by WELS Lutheran Schools and Christian Family Solutions.
The interview and discussion:
Making Worship Music from a Distance – Lisa Uttech, Music Director for Christ the Lord, Brookfield, WI, and Kristen Koepsell, Music Coordinator for Cross of Christ, Boise, ID, share their experiences with congregation and school music during the COVID-19 event.
Picks of the week:
- InPact child exercise resources from the University of Michigan
- Windows 10 PowerToys
- WELSTech Google Group discussions
- Remote Learning Must Haves from Trox
- Back to School Webinar – CLS and Christian Family Solutions are partnering to host a webinar for all WELS teachers and leaders on Tues., July 21 at 1:00 p.m. CST. The focus of the webinar will be preparing for the unique social/emotional needs and stresses of our teachers and students in today’s context based on God’s promises to be with us in all things. Register to reserve your seat!
Featured videos/online course:
Summer interviews on pandemic ministry continue
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: