600 – Fixin’ To Launch A School Intranet?
Welcome to WELSTech 600! In this milestone episode we wrap up our series on church and school intranets, discover some interesting new podcasts and video channels, and gear up for graduation and call day.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 45:32 — 42.7MB)
School Intranets with Trello – This Spring we’ve focused on building church and school intranets, or private web sites. Today we share a sample school Intranet design using Trello (reference the how-to video on Episode 592 for Trello tips) and recap intranet best practices.
News in tech:
Graduation & Call Day festivities
- Martin Luther College – May 18
- Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary – May 23 & 24
Picks of the week:
- Google Photos > Albums
- Ultimate Trello To-Do List from Simpletivity
Christ for Disciplers Podcast by Pastor Paul Steinberg
- Camtasia 2019
- Chromebook Classroom | Facebook
- Facebook scheduled posts details on Episode 593
- Will Livestreaming Kill the Local Church?
What’s new in ChromeOS Version 74? from the Chromebook Classroom (Josh Sowash) YouTube channel
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 601 – The WELSTech hat trick is happening as we welcome guest host Jason Schmidt, wrap up our edtech book discussion of Faithfully Connected, and chat with the book authors! Release date: Wednesday, May 22.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!