WELSTech is back with a preview of this summer’s #EdTechLead19 event. Teachers Stephanie Krahn and Kurt Gosdeck talk about their sectional covering the use of SeeSaw for student portfolios. WELS has Lent and Easter music for your listening pleasure, and there’s an exciting ministry resource that may be just what your church or school needs to go mobile!
Student portfolios – WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit co-presenters Stephanie Krahn, 3rd grade teacher at West De Pere school district, and Kurt Gosdeck, 4th grade teacher and tech coordinator at St. Mark, Green Bay, share a preview of their sectional topic, SeeSaw: Student-Driven Portfolios Made Easy featuring the SeeSaw app.
- Register now for early-bird pricing!
- Register for the #EdTechLead19 giveaway, and you could win a free night at the Kalahari (restrictions & black-out dates apply) or a $25 Amazon gift card! Share with friends for extra entries in the drawing!!
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
Glide App – Create mobile apps from a Google Sheet
- Google Live Transcribe
- Automate posting of WELS RSS feeds – Devotions, Bible Readings, and more – to your church Facebook page
- GDPR Guidance
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 594 – Jason and Sallie co-host while Martin takes a much-deserved vacation. We continue our edtech book discussion of Faithfully Connected, looking at chapters 6 and 7 – Digital Law and Digital Rights & Responsibilities. Release date: Wednesday, March 27.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: