This week’s WELSTech discussion is best consumed on a full stomach! We cover methods for slicing and dicing tasks to divide large tasks into manageable pieces. Sallie shares a new Bible app that gets smart about your photos and Koiné has a new worship media web site.
Hungry for productivity – As the title of WELSTech’s summer book choice (Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy) suggests, there are some tasty topics to be explored. This week we talk about focusing attention (chapter 17) and slicing and dicing tasks (chapter 18), and there is food involved!
- Focus Time – iOS
Picks of the week:
- Time for a refresh: Meet the new Google Classroom
- Google may add Windows 10 dual-boot option to Chromebooks
- Koiné Worship Media
- Sample: Just As I Am, Without One Plea
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 563 – Learn the secrets of creating large chunks of time during next week’s discussion of chapters 19 & 20 of Eat That Frog! Release date: Tuesday, August 21.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: