WELSTech is back with the continued discussion of Brian Tracy’s Eat That Frog! This week the discussion focus is on technology, one of our favorite topics. We’ll also hear how Martin’s knowledge of photography landed him a major league gig and equips him to take great photos with his camera phone.
The wait is over – The summer book discussion of Brian Tracy’s Eat That Frog! has arrived at chapters 15 & 16, where technology takes center stage! Martin and Sallie share their thoughts on technology as a terrible master and a wonderful servant.
Plus, Theodore Kufahl responds to last week’s discussion of optimism with some thoughts on how a bit of pessimism might spur innovation. Is the glass half-full or half-empty? You decide.
Picks of the week:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 562 – The book discussion continues with Chapters 17 & 18 of Eat That Frog! We’ll be focusing our attention and slicing and dicing tasks! Release date: Wednesday, August 15.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: