Join the WELSTech conversation as we continue our journey through Brian Tracy’s Eat that Frog!, a book about eliminating procrastination and tackling the challenges we face on a daily basis. Martin has a new camera in his bag, and we hear from a WELSTech-er who took our discussion topic to the next level by offering a community outreach event. Plus, Sallie solves an age-old question about USB drives!
Positive motivation – Chapters 13 & 14 of Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy are the subject of this week’s WELSTech discussion. Adopting an optimist mindset can enhance productivity as you see every “frog” as an opportunity for learning and identify lessons learned in every setback.
Picks of the week:
- Pastor Peter Hagen from Resurrection in Maumee, OH shared an upcoming community event his congregation is sponsoring – iGen. iSad? – inspired by WELSTech 548.
Experience the excitement of the recent WELS International Youth Rally with this recap video.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 561 – We’ve arrived at the chapters we’ve been waiting for in Eat That Frog! Chapters 15 & 16 are all about technology as servant not master. Release date: Wednesday, August 8.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: