It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the big, little and in-between things of life. This week’s WELSTech discusses taking things one step, or barrel, at a time. That is the metaphor Brian Tracy uses when trying to determine where you’re heading and staying on course. We received good feedback on audio quality from “listeners” and take a look at some education/summer learning Tweets.
Prep & Direction – Martin and Sallie return to our summer book discussion of Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy. Chapters 9 & 10 deal with getting ready to work so that no distractions or obstacles discourage you, and taking one step at a time to avoid being overwhelmed.
Picks of the week:
- What drives you to make your God-given talents better? (Perry Lund)
- Book Recommendation: Shake Up Learning (Matt Nottling)
Sallie tries her hand at Adobe Spark and produces a short video of her “Ark Encounter and Creation Museum” visits.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 559 – Chapters 11 and 12 of Eat That Frog! have Martin and Sallie talking about upgrading key skills and identifying key constraints. Release date: Wednesday, July 25.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: