We continue our review of Eat That Frog! with a look at the 80/20 rule as well as future oriented thinking. Martin and Sallie have fun with Siri, and we find a great infographic on free stock photography.
Look to the future – Martin and Sallie discuss chapters 3 & 4 of Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy which focus on understand what has the most importance and will have the biggest impact, and giving yourself permission to let the other things go undone.
Picks of the week:
Catch up on recent mission work in Latin America with this June 2018 Academia Cristo Update.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 556 – The Eat That Frog! discussion continues with Chapter 5 – Practice Creative Procrastination, and Chapter 6 – Use the ABCDE Method Continually. Release date: Thursday, July 5.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: