February is “training” month on WELSTech as Martin and Sallie dedicate each show to discussing ways to train your volunteers for those important tech tasks like worship projection. Kristen Tetteh also joins the show to talk about Faithlife’s Proclaim software. She brought with her a special discount code!
Worship projection – Volunteers are key players when it comes to the work to be done in churches and schools. This week we look at one important “techie” role volunteers play in worship – controlling the worship projection. Martin and Sallie share tips for equipping volunteers to carry out their duties with confidence and without errors.
Meeting the unique need – Kristen Tetteh joins Martin and Sallie to share an overview of Faithlife Proclaim Church Presentation Software, including the history of how the software was born to meet the needs of congregations. She gives us a behind the screens look at the software screens and the vast Pro Media library included with Proclaim.
Kristen also shares a special offer for WELSTech listeners. Visit proclaimonline.com/welstech for a three-month free trial of Proclaim with the promo code WELSTECH.
News in tech:
- Apple Homepod Review from The Verge
The current Interactive Faith online Bible Study, Isaiah: God confronts and comforts his people, with Pastor Daniel Habben from St. John’s, Antigua wraps up this week, but you can still enjoy the video archive and downloadable study guides.
Picks of the week:
Worship projection media
- Shelley Karstens is using Google Hangouts to connect her students with other classrooms, and she’d like to connect with yours! Details on the WELSTech Google Group.
Learn more about Faithlife Proclaim from the large selection of videos on their YouTube channel including this week’s addition to the WELSTech instructional video playlist, How to Use Proclaim Church Presentation Software.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 536 – Training techies on church and school management software. Release date: Wednesday, February 14.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: