Skills Sharpening January continues on WELSTech! We were excited to see great participation in a survey of faculty and staffs from around the country sharing what they are doing for professional development. Tune in to see how you or your organization compares.
The survey says – We asked WELSTech-ers to share their church and school professional development experience and learned a lot in the process!
- Survey results
- Sample Ministry Development Plan form from Grace in Kenai, AK
- Martin Luther College “ready-to-go” monthly inservices
- Interactive Faith online Bible Study – Isaiah: God confronts and comforts his people – Missionary Daniel Habben from St. John, Antigua leads the study on Wednesday’s through February 7 at 6 pm and 8 pm CST.
- List your tech skills and find skilled WELS/ELS techies at skills.welstech.net.
- Read about the work of WELS in the 2018 Annual Report.
Picks of the week:
Allan Bundt from Good Shepherd Church and School in Wisconsin Rapids is looking for advice on Chromebook management because their school is not accredited and, therefore, doesn’t qualify for Gsuite for Education.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 534 – Jason Schmidt shares his perspective on formal skill sharpening – certificates, advanced degrees, etc. Release date: Wednesday, January 24.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: