It’s time to plan again on WELSTech! Does your organization have a good handle on all it’s events for the year? What tool would be best? In December, Martin and Sallie talk through, and give examples, of excellent tools and approaches that will have you feeling better prepared than ever to take on the events of 2018!
Proactive planning – As the new year approaches, it seems like a good time to take a broad look at the full year of activities ahead in your church or school. Martin and Sallie share a sample ministry event planning Trello board which you may copy and modify to meet your planning needs.
News in tech:
Christmas concert at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary
- December 10 @ 3 & 7 pm
- 3 pm concert will be streamed at livestream.com/WLSLive/Christmas2017
Picks of the week:
- Christ Our Savior in Rockford, MI has a great Advent devotional series for social media around #wheresmelchior, their missing nativity scene wise man
- Acer R11 Chromebook
- How To Use Terminal on the Mac
- How to Avoid Filler Words like “Um” When I Speak? (a.k.a., Host Achilles heel revealed!)
- 40 Chromebook Tips for Maximum Productivity
- You Posted WHAT? TED talk and facilitator guide
- Kano Computer 2017
Relive the Martin Luther College Christmas Concert.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 527 – The big-picture planning discussion continues as Martin and Sallie demo the planning process using their master event Trello board. Release date: Wednesday, December 13.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: