WELSTech’s month of meetings continues with an interview of New Ulmer, Brian Fischer, who shares his strategic planning experiences in business and the church. Sallie schools Martin on hashtags, and, as usual, they both share some interesting internet resources you can use in your ministry today.
The interview and discussion:
Strategic planning – Brian Fischer, lay member of St. Paul’s, New Ulm, MN and owner of New Ulm’s Design Home Center, visits the WELS Technology West offices to chat with martin and Sallie about a method he uses to facilitate strategic planning, both in the church as well as in the business setting. At it’s core are three important questions:
- How are we doing?
- Where are we going?
- How do we get there?
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- Screencasting on Chromebook
- WELS Google Schools
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 516 – We welcome Prof. Rachel Feld back to WELSTech to talk about meetings in the school setting. Release date: Wednesday, September 27.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: