“Meeting” month continues on WELSTech with an interview with World Missions Administrator Larry Schloemer who shares his experiences, tips and tools used in managing meetings. New Bible study resources are available for those working on called worker compensation review. Martin is back with yet another screencasting pick of the week, while he and Sallie discuss the latest Apple iPhone announcements.
Level 10 – World Missions Administrator Larry Schloemer talks about elevating meeting effectiveness with team trust and healthy conflict in meetings.
- Traction by Gino Wickman
Meetings mode – Martin and Sallie continue the discussion around effective meetings with a book review, a look at one congregation’s methods for engaging members in long-range planning, and recommendations for tech tools to assist with meetings.
- Death by Meeting by Patrick Lencioni
- Grace in Kenai, AL is hosting an Evangelism Shark Tank to engage members in outreach planning
- Sample Agenda Template
- Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
- ClearOne CHAT 150
News in tech:
New Interactive Faith online Bible Study – Luther’s Lasting Impact – starts October 4. Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Prof. Joel Otto will lead the study on Wednesday’s October 4 to November 8 at 6 pm and 8 pm (central).
Picks of the week:
- Three things to try this year in Office 365 [Infographic]
- Favorite classroom apps
- Online giving
WELSTech has not one, but two, great featured videos this week! Check out The Backwards Brain Bicycle from Smarter Every Day …
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 515 – Tune in for tips on strategic planning, a specific meeting type that most churches and schools could benefit from. Release date: Wednesday, September 20.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: