WELSTech declares September “meeting month.” We’ll take a different angle on meetings each week to help all of us be better meeting managers and get the most out of our meetings. We are also back with all of your favorite segments including “WELS Now” where we identify some real ways you can get involved with Harvey relief. Sallie shares some awesome PowerPoint templates for teachers, while Martin does the same for Camtasia users.
Season opener – Along with the new school year, Martin and Sallie are excited to return to the regular WELSTech schedule. New this season will be a month-long focus on a discussion topic relating technology to ministry. First up is everyone’s favorite … meetings. Well, at least meetings should be everyone’s favorite by the time we finish our September discussions!
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- The Best PowerPoint Templates for Educational Presentations
- Accessories for Camtasia
- Video production webinars featuring Camtasia:
- The Lutheran Reformation bundle, teaching resources for K-5, from The Helpful Mom
- Why Texting Is As Important As Social Media
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 514 – Tune in for tips on strategic planning, a specific meeting type that most churches and schools could benefit from. Release date: Wednesday, September 13.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: