WELSTech wraps up our September focus on meetings with tips for great meetings at school. We also share resources to get you out of your seat, learn to teach robotics, make OneNote turn backflips, and color the Reformation. Oh yeah, there’s a monkey frown involved as well.
The interview and discussion:
Welcome Prof. Rachel – It’s EDU week on WELSTech and Martin and Sallie welcome back Martin Luther College’s new Director of Academic Computing and Online Learning, Prof. Rachel Feld. Rachel continues to serve as one of WELSTech’s semi-regular classroom technology correspondents, and this week we pick her brain regarding all things related to school meetings – from faculty meetings to PTO meetings with parent-teacher conferences in the middle.
News in tech:
Take a stand against sitting with ShopWELS
Picks of the week:
- Welcome to your first day of Classroom from the Google Training Center
- Learn Robotics Online
- OneNote Web Clipper
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 517 – We kick off our October focus on all things VIDEO! Release date: Wednesday, October 4.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: