475 – Wall To Wall Tech … And Ministry
It’s “Community Feedback” day on WELSTech, and there is something for everyone. Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the new, improved Google Sites, see Trello in action, and check out video camera recommendations. Plus, there’s DOS-prompt nostalgia, podcast recommendations, and smart light bulbs to light your way. See what everybody is talking about.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 51:11 — 46.9MB)
Last time in 2016 – Our WELSTech listeners come through again with feedback on all types of tech in ministry goodness.
- WELSTech Google Group discussion topics:
- Google’s redesigned Google Sites goes live
- Next #WELSEd twitter chat will be 12/21 at 8 pm CST
- Google Docs: Prompt Students to Make a Copy
- Mac Power Users podcast #352
- Canvas Podcast from Relay FM
- 60 Things Students Can Create To Demonstrate What They Know
- 5 Best Bible Study Programs
- Search the WELSTech Challenge Album images on Flicker with WELSTechPhotoChallenge
News in tech:
Say goodbye to the MS-DOS command prompt
Christian Leadership Conference – January 6-8 in Orlando, FL
Picks of the week:
- Try the new Google Sites
- LIFX smart bulbs
Check out WELS Technology Projects on Trello, an example of a method of communicating project progress
Watch the December update from Academia Cristo and iGlesia Luterano Cristo, the newest addition on the WELSTech “Likes” list on Vimeo.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 476 – Celebrate Christmas week with a very special WELSTech episode featuring the new synod archivist, Susan Willems. Release date: Wednesday, December 21.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!