It’s summer, and WELSTech kicks off three months of lighter shows focused on three very practical topics sure to help some aspect of your ministry: mobile, security and publishing. Sallie finds a tool that will help you analyze your word choice habits, while Martin resurrects one of his favorite pieces of tech that anybody who does presentations might want to take a look at. Plus, there’s a brand new photo challenge with a summer “R&R” focus.
Here he is folks – Side by side at the Center for Mission and Ministry, Martin and Sallie look ahead to not one but three exciting how-to summer series planned for WELSTech.
- June WELSTech Photo Challenge – Travel/Vacation, VBS & Matthew 11:29
Picks of the week:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 448 – Martin and Sallie share an abundance of helpful mobile apps in week 1 of our summer Mobile series. Release date: Wednesday, June 8
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: