This week’s WELSTech features an expansive list of resources from the WELSTech Community, including a fair number of free eBooks to read at your leisure. Martin proves to be a verb rebel, we give a special shout out to a talented WELS Photo Challenge contributor, and WELS launches a new teen devotion.
Free eBooks and so much more – WELTech’s mailbag and social channels are bursting at the seams with all kinds of tools and utilities and eBooks to read! Martin and Sallie are sure to share something of interest for everyone.
- 2016 Plan and Budget For Copyright Compliance
- Free eBook – Social Media: All Grown Up
- Not free, but affordable eBook – Do More Better – Cruciform Press | Amazon
- Millennials as Digital Natives – Myths and Realities
- Understanding Image File Formats
- The Do’s and Don’ts for Teachers on Social Media [Infographic]
- Microsoft Will Soon Spawn a Classroom Edition of Minecraft
- 5 Reasons You Should Embrace Digital Bible Study
- 99 of the best FREE web design resources
- Pexels – Free Stock Photos
- The Education Calendar
- Free eBook – 8 Epic Hacks for Office 365
- The Periodic Table of Education [Infographic]
- From the WELSTech Listserve
- Free Broken Link Checker
- Free eBook – An Intro to Live Streaming Church Services
News in tech:
- Take the January WELSTech Photo Challenge! We’re looking for photos of Winter, New Year and Isaiah 1:18.
- New weekly WELS Teen Devotions – Transformed
- Find them in the WELS Mobile App
Picks of the week:
New to the WELSTech “Like’s” list on Vimeo is a Community Feedback pick by Gail Potratz, Wanna Work Together?, a 3 minute overview on copyright and Creative Commons from the CC About the Licenses page.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 430 – Jason Schmidt is back with his brand of edtech sunshine! Release date: Wednesday, February 3
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: