You’ll flip over this week’s WELSTech topic – creating video for flipped instruction in the traditional classroom as well as any setting learning takes place. Sallie shares what she learned from her new friend, The Copyright Coach, and Martin demos an impressive follow-me tool for recording classroom instruction. Plus we take a tour of the Bible.com site.
The technology behind flipping learning – Martin shares his recent Wisconsin Lutheran State Teachers’ Conference presentation about flipping instruction with tips on software for creating videos on your computer, tablet or Chromebook plus hardware recommendations on microphones and other devices.
News in tech:
- Watch the live stream of the service
- Visit LPS150
- Read about LPS history in the 3-part Forward in Christ featured series, ” Lives prepared for service” – Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Picks of the week:
- From The Copyright Coach:
- Solve the Puzzle of Copyright eBook
- Webinar videos
- Upcoming Live Webinar – 7 Secrets of Understanding fair Use and the Religious Service Exemption – November 18 @ 12 noon Central
This week’s we’ve added a new video to the WELSTech Presentation/Teaching YouTube Playlist featuring Pastor Kevin Hundley’s (Bethany, Kenosha, WI) WELSTech Conference IGNITE presentation about On Demand Virtual Confirmation Instruction (slide deck).
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 418 – Tune in for a discussion of project planning as Martin and Sallie share chapter 3 of WELSTech’s DIY book discussion project, With All Your Heart: Project Management for Churches, Christian Schools & Other Faith-Based Organizations. Join us Tuesday, November 10 at 4 pm Central. welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: