398 – Hootsuite
Martin flies solo but brings with him one of his favorite social networking tools – Hootsuite. If you have anything to do with your organizations social media activities, you might find this tool invaluable! And wouldn’t you know, in Sallie’s absence, there is more than just a little Community Feedback Martin struggles through…even a Pinterest post.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:45 — 49.2MB)
Make your social network manageable – You know that your organizations social network activities you be better. If only you had more time, a better strategy, or compelling content. This “monologue” provides excellent tips for content and network usage, as well as a walkthrough of Hootsuite — one of the best ways to schedule your social media posts, plus much more.
News in tech:
- The Leap Second
- LWMS Convention Live Streaming – June 25-29
Picks of the week:
- Slack – Team Messaging That Works!
- Spanish language resources
- New video Bible Studies and songs – http://academiacristo.com/academia_musica.htm
- Customized HD live streaming with FinalWeb on WELSTech wiki page courtesy of Jason Winget
- Churches Are Using Facial Recognition
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers Using Technology
- Video Editing Software
- Check back next week
New this week on the WELSTech Product Demos YouTube playlist is Ben Hommerding’s recent Review of the Chromebook Pixel. One WELSTech Conference attendee will walk away with one of these!
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 399 – Take a walk down WELSTech Lane with Martin and Sallie as we look back at at retro shows and look ahead to the big 400. Watch and participate on 06/30/15 @ 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!