399 – WELSTech Then And Now
It was 399 episodes ago that WELSTech began its podcasting journey. We’ve seen some significant technology changes along the way. Today Martin and Sallie take a walk down technology lane to explore those changes and note some of the things that really haven’t changed. They also say RIP for old friends like Google Reader and Picnik.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 57:59 — 53.1MB)
Retro podcasting – In anticipation of the milestone 400th episode of WELSTech, Martin and Sallie roll back time to the beginning of WELSTech in January 2008 and review the transformation of tech-in-ministry over our 7.5 years of podcasting.
- The big event is finally here! Please join us next week for WELSTech Conference 2015
- There’s still time to register
- If you can’t be there in person, watch the live steam events including WELSTech #400!
- Contribute and follow the conference social media buzz @ #welstechconf
- LWMS Convention Live Stream Archive
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- Social media advice from Church Tech Today – 3 Mistakes Churches Make With Social Media & How the World Uses Twitter [Infographic]
Keeping the WELSTech retro theme, we circle back to our featured artist from episode 001, WELS Musician Mike Westendorf. Check out his “Songs We Carry” Behind the Album video on the WELSTech Music YouTube playlist.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 400! – Live from WELSTech Conference 2015, Martin and Sallie celebrate the milestone episode on a special day – Friday, July 10 @ 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: