This week WELSTech marks the end of the What’s Best Next book series with a reflection on what we’ve learned along the way. There’s also discussion of an exciting opportunity for WELSTech Conference attendees, a favorite hymns survey, free fonts, the verse of the day, and much more. Join the conversation!
Say Goodbye – Martin and Sallie discuss Part 7 of Matt Perman’s What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done and wrap up this season’s book discussion by reviewing the five takeaways in the book recap.
News in tech:
Google Education on Air – Free online conference, May 8-9
- WELS night at the Brewers is August 14
- There’s still time to get in on the WELSTech Conference Early Bird registration price of $199, ending April 15!
- And WELSTech Conference 2015 attendees will want to consider submitting an idea for the Ignite session. We’re doing it Pechakucha-style!
- Favorite Hymn Survey
Picks of the week:
- Online Worship Live Stream on the WELSTech Wiki
- Seven Most Useful Writing Apps for Authors
- Run Presentations with Office Remote for Android
- Font Squirrel
- 32 Innovative (Free!) Online Educational Tools to Try in 2015
- 15+ Ways of Teaching Every Student to Code (Even Without a Computer)
- 7 Reasons Pastors Love Church Management Software – Whitepaper and Webinar from CTS
- WELS Mobile Verse of the Day
The newest addition to the WELSTech Instructional playlist on YouTube is Understanding Exposure: The Exposure Triangle with Mark Wallace
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 389 – We’ll take a look at the important task of worship planning and how technology can assist – 04/21/15 @ 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: