379 – Reduce
WELSTech is back with tips for eliminating some of your workload and serving others in the process. There’s also news on the Google Apps front, a fun survey app for the classroom, online classes and new wiki pages to explore. Join the conversation!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 54:20 — 49.7MB)
Don’t Do Everything – Martin and Sallie return to this season’s book discussion, looking at Part 5 of Matt Perman’s What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done. This part of the book focuses on the “R” step in Matt’s DARE process for managing work, Reduce, and offers practical ideas for eliminating portions of your workload.
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
Online Friendship Evangelism Course
Need to know:
Register for WELSTech Conference 2015
- New on the WELSTech Wiki:
- TLDR in the Chrome Web Store
- 2014 Design Landscape
- Signup for TechSmith Using Video in Education news – Teacher resources | Professor resources
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 380 – Tune in for a discussion of Project Management software options. (2/17/15)
Check out this week’s video to the WELSTech Product Demos playlist on YouTube – Introduction to redesigned Admin Console
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!