377 – Putting The O In Gooroo
Is WELSTech real or simply virtual reality? This week’s education focused episode includes a series kick-off, out of this world picks and the final countdown to WELSTech Conference 2015 registration.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 52:22 — 48.0MB)
Math and Technology for the Classroom – Martin and Sallie are joined by Jason Schmidt, Technology Coordinator from Bennington ISD, and they kick off the new WELSTech Goes To School series with a look at Math and Technology web sites, apps and extensions for all grade levels.
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- The Structure Sensor
- Google Cardboard – DodoCase Virtual Reality Cardboard Toolkit V1.2
- OneNote for Teachers
Check out the WELS Annual Report in your favorite format …
Need to know:
- WELSTech Conference 2015 is happening July 9-11 at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Waukesha, WI. We hope you can join us for some serious tech goodness!
- WLC Summit Series
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 378 – Martin and Sallie walk viewers through the exciting lineup of speakers at this summer’s WELSTech Conference. (02/03/15)
This week we’ve add a new video to the WELSTech Instructional playlist on YouTube – Khan Academy exercise software, part of the Khan Academy Teacher Workshop playlist
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: