Join us for a special season kick off episode as we debut a new book discussion and celebrate the return of some of our favorite segments including News In Tech and Ministry Resources. We share “WELS Insider” information and a great document detailing prospect management techniques using Google Sheets. Plus you won’t want to miss our first Vimeo “Like”!
A new book discussion – The WELSTech tradition is to select a book for discussion throughout the school year season and today’s discussion kicks off the new productivity book selection, What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done by Matt Perman. Martin and Sallie dive into the book introduction and talk about what’s different about a Gospel motivated productivity system.
News in tech:
Tips & picks of the week:
- On the web, highlight words and drag to the browser omnibox to search
- Skype in the Classroom
Need to know:
- Pastors – Take our 5 minute Tech Survey (bit.ly/pastorstechsurvey) and you could win a copy of HymnSoft Player 3.0 (a $249.99 value) courtesy of Northwestern Publishing House
- Presenters at WELSTech Conference 2015 (wels.net/welstechconf), July 9-11, 2015 at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Pewaukee, WI attend for FREE?!! We’re currently looking for presenters and tech topics of interest for our breakout sessions. Give it some thought and submit your ideas!
- How to Create and Use a Simple Prospect Management System with Google Sheets (PDF)
- Google Chromebook Comparison Chart
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 359 – Next week WELStech-ers can look forward to the return of the interview as Martin and Sallie chat with Lauren Hunter from ChurchTechToday.com about the state of social media. (Broadcast date – 09/16/14)
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: