344 – Resources and Reviews
WELSTech is on the road, broadcasting from Kettle Moraine Lutheran High school with coverage of the Tech and Teach event held today. And we select winners of the shiny tech giveaways for Ministry Resources and Listener Reviews.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 37:10 — 17.0MB)
190 techie teachers – Martin and Sallie, along with Kurt Gosdeck from St. Lucas in Kewaskum, WI and Rachel Pierson from Trinity in Waukesha, WI, share their experiences at the Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School Tech and Teach event.
- Lesley Bergemann shared instructions for using Vimeo Channel RSS
- Pastor Steve Daley recommends BulletJournal.com
- The winner of the Apple TV giveaway is … Brent Nemmers
- Julia Wagenknecht reviewed Trello for Group Project Management
- Erin Laabs reviewed EasyBib
- Pastor Steve Daley reviewed the Z796C smartphone from ZTE
- Mike Wisniewshik reviewed Ubiquity Unifi
- Damon Tracy reviewed the Blackmagicdesign video mixer
- Mike Plocher reviewed Bright Blue Intelligent Access Management System
- Pastor Tim Wagner reviewed LibraryThing
- The winner of the Nexus 7 tablet giveaway is … Tim Giebelhaus
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 345 – The summer WELSTech Wiki reboot kicks off. (Broadcast date – 06/10/14)
From the WELS Schools Playlist, watch this overview of the new Performing Arts Center at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School, site of this week’s WELSTech recording.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!