This week on WELSTech we’re celebrating a birthday Google-style and repeating our DIY (do-it-yourself) focus. There’s an overview of new church financial online solutions plus lots of great community feedback. We also kick off a new featured video segment of the show.
Dealing with cables – Martin and Sallie share do-it-yourself solutions for dealing with electronic cables to keep workspaces neat and possibly stylish.
Managing your church finances – Peter Frank, Manager of Concordia Technology Solutions, shares updates on their latest web-based software solutions for church financial accounting and online giving.
- Light Stock
- Share a helpful resource that makes a difference in your ministry, and you will be entered to win an Apple TV. Deadline for entry is May 31, 2014.
Picks of the week:
- Live streaming of graduation events:
- KML Tech & Teach – June 3
- FinalWeb Training – July 29 to August 1
- Join the church projection and video recording/editing discussion on the WELSTech Listserve. Solutions mentioned include:
- No Mix Ups – Review on ChurchTech Today
- International Space Station tracker & live video of earth
- Sermon Sketchnotes
- 7 Reasons Why Pastors Should Create Podcasts
- Group texting ideas:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 342 – Get in shape to live for Jesus with techie fitness tracking tools. Martin and Sallie talk with MLC Professor for Physical Education Dan Gawrisch about fitness tips and tricks. (Broadcast date – 05/20/14)
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: