Tune in to WELSTech this week for a discussion of the many types of documents you should consider housing on your church or school web site. And we know you’ve been waiting on the edge of your seat to to find out how Martin fared in the Hong Kong typhoon.
Documents – Martin and Sallie take a look at the many important documents that can be shared on a church or school web site in this week’s chapter of our summer eBook, Church & School Website Content. The discussion covers considerations for document formats and organization as well.
- Series resource page – Includes links to the eBook and sample sites
Picks of the week:
(23:10) WELSTech Camp is coming up on September 14 at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN. Besides the great discussions, we’re planning a fun SCVNGR hunt and a Chapel of the Christ tour. Register and attend the free event to be in the drawings for a Mimio Teach Bar ($800 value) and 16GB iPad ($500 value)!!
- (25:23) 4 Facebook Poll Tools for Your Social Media Strategy
- Getty Museum’s Open Content Project
- 3 Free Tools for Sharing Your Faith
- Teachers on Pinterest
- Five Cool Things You Didn’t Know Chrome OS Could Do
- Q&A Highlights with Nancy Duarte and Garr Reynolds
Coming up on WELSTech:
(35:08) Episode 304 – Next week we shift gears with chapter 10 of our summer Church and School Website Content eBook series as we take a broader look at all of the components to include in a basic church web site. (Release date – 08/27/13)
The featured artist:
(27:55) This week we close with the music of Revelation, a music ministry of Wisconsin Lutheran College (www.revelationwlc.com) – You Are the God
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Use the link on the right to leave us a voicemail
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: