This week on WELSTech we share ideas for structuring the menu of your church web site, incorporating the web site content we’ve shared throughout our summer eBook series. There’s also discussion of the rapidly approaching WELSTech Camp plus Sallie is broadcasting from a new location.
Church Site Menus – Martin and Sallie are nearing the end of the summer eBook, Church & School Website Content, so the discussion focus shifts to tying together the individual content pieces we’ve explored previously into a neat and tidy web site structure. Listen for ideas for starting a brand new web site as well as ideas to take a basic site to the next level.
- Series resource page – Includes links to the eBook and sample sites
Picks of the week:
(26:02) WELSTech Camp is coming up on September 14 at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN. Register and attend the free event to be in the drawings for a Mimio Teach Bar ($800 value) and 16GB iPad ($500 value)!!
- (28:15) Bible.Is and Bible App for American Sign Language – App
- Google Apps Manager wiki
- Book Creator for iPad
- Via the WELSTech Listserve we learned that Karl Henselin from St. Mark’s in Green Bay, WI has extra licenses for Accelerated Reader Enterprise available for free
- Graphite from Common Sense Media
Coming up on WELSTech:
(36:50) Episode 305 – Tune in next week for ideas on structuring the menu system of your school and classroom web sites in chapter 11 of our summer Church and School Website Content eBook series. (Release date – 09/03/13)
The featured artist:
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Use the link on the right to leave us a voicemail
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: