This week on the WELSTech Podcast the topic is all things related to great presentations and worship projection.
Presentations done right – Martin and Sallie talk about the many considerations for well done presentations in worship and education settings.
- Professional help with audio/video set up
- Worship Presentation Software
- Video Sources
(17:08) Upcoming workshop – Koine’s Brian Davison shares information about the Hearts and Hands of David, a workshop on modern artistry in Lutheran Worship, which will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran College, April 19-21.
Picks of the week:
(43:41) On the April 4th episode of WELSTech we’ll countdown our next 7 Best list, and listeners can be part of the list creation. Simply let us know your favorite
E-mail Productivity Tools and Tips
You can tweet us using #WELSTech, write on our Facebook or Google+ wall, leave a voicemail (405-FOR-WELS), send an e-mail, mail it in on a carrier pigeon or whatever method you want to use. Just let us know what you think is best!
(45:00) Links shared in the WELSTech Diigo group this week include …
- Most Popular Meeting Minutes Service – Microsoft OneNote
- Making Education Technology Make Sense
- What’s the Difference Between All These Video Formats, and Which One Should I Use?
- Khan Academy Launches iPad App
Coming up on WELSTech:
(50:42) Episode 229 – Next week we welcome guest host Teacher Jason Schmidt as well as Preschool Director Becky Huebner, and we discuss technology in early childhood education. (Release date – 03/28/12)
The featured artist:
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: