227 – Jesus and Facebook
This week on the WELSTech Podcast we wrap up the current book discussion.
Podcast: Download ()
It’s a wrap – Martin and Sallie finish up the current WELSTech book discussion, looking at Chapter 6 of The Church of Facebook by Jesse Rice. Intentional, humble and authentic interactions can occur in our hyperconnected world if we make the effort.
(13:59) Bible Gateway’s Mobile App
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- (20:04) PicMonkey
- Pandora One
(26:19) On the April 4th episode of WELSTech we’ll countdown our next 7 Best list, and listeners can be part of the list creation. Simply let us know your favorite
E-mail Productivity Tools and Tips
You can tweet us using #WELSTech, write on our Facebook or Google+ wall, leave a voicemail (405-FOR-WELS), send an e-mail, mail it in on a carrier pigeon or whatever method you want to use. Just let us know what you think is best!
- (27:22) Links shared in the WELSTech Diigo group this week include …
- Jason Schmidt tweeted (@jasonschmidt123) about teaching Google Apps online this summer for Martin Luther College (MLC). Martin and Sallie will also be teaching online courses for MLC this summer (complete listing). Tune in for an upcoming announcement about July FinalWeb For Dummies training opportunities as well.
Coming up on WELSTech:
(33:05) Episode 228 – Next week on WELSTech we’ll discuss presentation technology and visit with Brian Davidson from Koine about the upcoming Hearts and Hands of David conference. (Release date – 03/21/12)
The featured artist:
(33:58) We close the podcast with the music of Stephen Bautista (www.stephenbautistamusic.com or stephenbautista on Twitter) – The Man Who Drove The Nail from his CD titled “Abandon”
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!