This week on the WELSTech podcast we learn about the topics covered at the recent Milwaukee Digital Media Conference.
MDMC09 – Our semi-regular classroom technology correspondent, Gail Potratz from Emanuel in New London, WI, rejoins Martin and Sallie to share her experience from the recent Milwaukee Digial Media Conference (MDMC). The educators who participated in the conference became students and used some of today’s newest technology to create multi-media projects to share with the world.
- Check out the class audio/video projects posted on the MDMC Endangered Species Map
- Visit the conference wiki
(22:45) Gail spends a few minutes chatting with Tammy Stephens, Educational Technology Consultant and founder of The Stephens Group, about her work with the Milwaukee Digital Media Conference and as well as other initiatives in which she is involved.
New Technology Showcase:
Picks of the week:
- (47:37) Earn money for your organization with GoodSearch.com
- Social tool for multi-media projects – VoiceThread.com
- Teach programming with Scratch
Coming up on WELSTech:
(52:10) Listen for two new podcast next week
- Episode 091 – On the next Bonus WELSTech Goodness (BWTG) episode we will share steps for creating online forms. (Release date 08/10/09)
- Episode 092 – It’s all about our listeners as we take a time out and share all the great ideas and comments that have been rolling in. (Release date 08/12/09)
The featured artist:
(54:32) This week we close with the music of WELS artist Wendysue Fluegge (www.wendysue.com) – Time from her CD titled ”Everyday Christian”
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Leave us a voice mail 414-375-2334
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Use the del.icio.us tag welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: