Creating the perfect image for your church or school web site is the subject of this mini WELSTech podcast.
Web Image Editing – The current episode of “Bonus WELSTech Goodness” (BWTG) covers the basics of image editing using the free site Picnik.com. Listen as Martin and Sallie discuss the ministry applications for great images and share video tutorials, help documents and links to get you started.
- Web Image Editing on the WELSTech wiki – Get instructions and video tutorials on the basics of image editing
- Check out the past WELSTech interview with photographer Lori Aschbrenner
- iStockphoto.com – Purchase images for your web site
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voice mail 414-375-2334
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Use the del.icio.us tag welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: