This week on WELSTech we are joined by Gail Potratz, our semi-regular classroom technology correspondent, and we take a look at the skills our students need to succeed in the Web 2.0 world.
- Research Skills in a Web 2.0 World – Joining Martin and Sallie for our monthly classroom technologies discussion is Gail Potratz, Technology Coordinator for Emanuel in New London, WI. Today’s schools are preparing students for careers that don’t even exist currently. The discussion centers around how to equip students with skills to succeed in this Web 2.0 world.
- Picks of the week (26:10)
- Of interest (34:35)
- Community feedback (36:20)
- Coming up on WELSTech (38:29)
The featured artist:
- We close with music of Wisconsin Lutheran College’s Revelation music ministry (www.revelationwlc.com) – I’m Free from their Led by Light CD (40:42)
- Add a comment below
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Voice mail: 414-375-2334
- del.icio.us tag: welstech