This week on WELSTech Martin and Sallie are joined by Gail Potratz, our semi-regular classroom technology correspondent, and we discuss digital devices in the classroom and kick off a new WELSTech contest.
- Digital devices in the classroom – Are computer labs necessary in today’s schools? Martin, Sallie and Gail share ideas for integrating digital devices into the classroom learning process.
- Interactive whiteboards
- Phone in your comments (414-375-2334) to this questionWhat digital devices do you use in your classroom or Bible class?
- All comments received by October 7, 2008 will be entered in a drawing for a $15 gift certificate to the WELSTech Podcast store – www.cafepress.com/welstech
- Picks of the week (30:25)
- WELS.net feature (40:37)
- Sunday School Teacher Training – www.wels.net/jump/wnusstraining
- Community feedback (42:08)
The featured artist:
- We close with the music WELS artist Mike Westendorf (www.mikewestendorf.com) – Prelude to Praise from his CD titled Run Boy Run (45:27)
- Add a comment below
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Voice mail: 414-375-2334
- del.icio.us tag: welstech
- Shop the WELSTech store