Following up on WELSTech Episode 027, Martin and Sallie discuss systems for implementing Getting Things Done(GTD) productivity principles and wrap up their interview with Prof. David Sellnow on the hybrid classroom.
- Time Management Systems – Martin and Sallie continue their discussion of the productivity principles outlined in David Allen’s Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (listen to Part 1) and explore options for the “trusted system” or tool to store and organize your task list.
- GTD systems
- Additional GTD resources
- The Hybrid Classroom (17:44) – Today Martin and Sallie conclude their interview with Prof. David Sellnow of Martin Luther College (listen to Part 1). Prof. Sellnow shares ideas and cautions for getting started with blended courses and also looks into the future at where our synod may go with online education offerings.
- Picks of the week (31:00)
- WELS.net feature (35:55)
- WELS Links – www.wels.net/jump/links
- Of interest (37:19)
The featured artist:
- We close with music of WELS artist, Kevin Loersch – O Sacred Head Now Wounded from his CD titled Abide With Me (39:50)