This week Martin and Sallie discuss the importance of web site statistics and how they can be used to make your site a more effective communication tool. We also hear about the recent redesign of the ShopWELS web site from program administrator Mark Robinson.
- Google Analytics – How effective is your church or school web site? Martin and Sallie share some of the many benefits of using Google Analytics to evaluate your site traffic.
- ShopWELS (17:43) – Martin and Sallie talk with Mark Robinson, administrator of the ShopWELS program, about the redesign of the ShopWELS web site and the many cost-saving options that make up the program.
- This week’s picks (39:48)
- WELS.net feature (46:37)
- Forward in Christ magazine – www.forwardinchrist.net
- Community feedback (48:21)
- Gail Potratz from Emanuel, New London, WI asked about Emergency-911 dialing on Internet wireless phones
- John Shoosmith from Redeemer, Yakima, WA shared information on adding closed-captioning to Internet video sermons.
The featured artist:
- This week we close with the music of Mike Westendorf (www.mikewestendorf.com) – I Will Sing from his Climb the Mountain CD (52:30)
- Add a comment below
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice mail: 414-375-2334
- del.icio.us tag: welstech