This week Martin and Sallie share information on Web 2.0 and how it can be used to further ministry efforts. They also interview MLC Prof. Dave Pelzl on SMARTBoards.
- Web 2.0 – The past 3 years have seen dramatic changes in the ability of anyone to self-publish via the Internet, often times using free tools. Martin and Sallie discuss the impact of the “Read/Write Web” and share some cautions as well as opportunities which these new tools provide, especially in terms of ministry.
- Video documentary on Web 2.0 changes – The Machine is Us/ing Us
- Promoting Digital Equity with Web 2.0 and Open Source from The Infinite Thinking Machine blog – Includes links to their picks for your “Digital Tool Box” in areas of productivity, keyboarding, editing digital images, and graphic organization
- Explore the nominees and vote for your favorite Web 2.0 applications from Webware
- SMARTBoards – MLC mathematics professor Dave Pelzl joins Martin and Sallie to share information on the interactive white board product, SMARTBoard, including its usefulness in the K-12 classroom setting. Prof. Pelzl will be presenting SMARTBoard training at this summer’s School Leadership Conference.
- This week’s picks
- WELS.net feature
- Inspire royalty-free photos and art – www.wels.net/inspire
- Of interest
- WELS Web Streaming – www.wels.net/jump/webstreaming
The featured artist:
- Revelation, a music ministry of Wisconsin Lutheran College, performs You are the God from their CD Led By The Light – www.revelationwlc.com
- Add a comment below
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice mail: 414-375-2334
- del.icio.us tag: welstech