https://welstech.wels.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/000welsTechLogoEnfoldnew.png 0 0 Sallie Draper https://welstech.wels.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/000welsTechLogoEnfoldnew.png Sallie Draper2008-02-13 07:00:442018-02-13 12:34:27Episode 006 - Feb 13 2008
This week Martin and Sallie share tips on how technology can make your church and school office more efficient. Martin also challenges WELSTech listeners to be the first to leave a voice-mail comment!
- The efficient church (and school) office – Why is it important to have an efficient church office and what systems in the church office can be improved upon? Listen to part one of a two-part discussion as Martin and Sallie examine communication, collaboration, online calendars, and church management software in the efficient church office.
- Shepherd’s Staff – Joining Martin and Sallie is Brad Wheeling, Marketing Manager for Concordia Technology Solutions, designers of Shepherd’s Staff church management software
- This week’s picks
- WELS.net feature
- Together bi-weekly WELS news – together.wels.net
- Preparing for college chat – February 19 @ 8 p.m. – www.wels.net/jump/chat
- Community feedback
- From Josh Schoeneck, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School, Jackson, WI – Questions about e-mail retention policies for school and church personnel
The featured artist:
- WELS contemporary Christian musician Mike Westendorf singing Press On from his CD Climb The Mountain – www.mikewestendorf.com
- Add a comment below
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Voice mail: 414-375-2334
- del.icio.us tag: welstech