This week Martin and Sallie share tips on how technology can make your church and school office more efficient. Martin also challenges WELSTech listeners to be the first to leave a voice-mail comment!
- The efficient church (and school) office – Why is it important to have an efficient church office and what systems in the church office can be improved upon? Listen to part one of a two-part discussion as Martin and Sallie examine communication, collaboration, online calendars, and church management software in the efficient church office.
- Shepherd’s Staff – Joining Martin and Sallie is Brad Wheeling, Marketing Manager for Concordia Technology Solutions, designers of Shepherd’s Staff church management software
- This week’s picks
- WELS.net feature
- Together bi-weekly WELS news – together.wels.net
- Preparing for college chat – February 19 @ 8 p.m. – www.wels.net/jump/chat
- Community feedback
- From Josh Schoeneck, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School, Jackson, WI – Questions about e-mail retention policies for school and church personnel
The featured artist:
- WELS contemporary Christian musician Mike Westendorf singing Press On from his CD Climb The Mountain – www.mikewestendorf.com
- Add a comment below
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice mail: 414-375-2334
- del.icio.us tag: welstech