Sep 22 2015
This week on WELSTech we talk about a creative way to involve members in your ministry efforts, share some security tips for your social media accounts and even throw in some cool (and educational) websites for kids.
The interview & discussion:
Creative team – Tom Plamann, Technology & Creative Arts Coordinator at The CORE in Appleton, WI, joins Martin and Sallie with a look behind the scenes at the planning, creativity and cutting edge technology (minus a fear of failure) which goes into each worship service.
News in tech:
- Join WELS Interactive Faith online Bible study, Wednesdays at 6 and 8 pm Central. Rev. Keith Wessel leads the study of the book of Elisha. Download the study guides.
- 316NOW – New site for outreach in East Asia
- Take the WELSTech Photo Challenge for September! Submit photos of Bible Study & School. Visit the Flickr album for public domain images for churches and schools.
Picks of the week:
- Scan Your Entire Life
- Time To Hit Delete on These Apps
- 3 Big Guest Follow Up Mistakes
- Free Social Media Education Courses
Websites for Kids – A list of great kids sites including …
This week we’ve added not one, but two, projection mapping introductory videos to the WELSTech Product Demos YouTube Playlist – 3D Projection Mapping and Projection Mapping: The Future is Here. Learn more at Projection Mapping Central.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 412 – Martin and Sallie welcome back Gail Potratz to the semi-regular classroom correspondent chair to talk “making” with tech in the classroom. Join us Tuesday, September 29 at 4 pm Central. welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: