Jun 28 2016
The month-long WELSTech series on “mobile ministry” concludes this week with some considerations for your growing digital audience of mobile device users. Are you serving up a great web experience for those smartphone and tablet users? We discuss a number of tools and templates that will help you to do just that.
Responsive design – Martin and Sallie finish up the June focus on mobile ministry with a discussion of web design that looks good on every screen size.
- W3Schools Responsive Web tutorials
- Browser Mobile Emulator
- Sample Responsive sites
- Church WordPress Themes – ChurchThemes.com
- There’s still time to participate in the June challenge. Share your photos of travel and vacation, VBS and Matthew 11:29.
- The July challenge will be summer, outreach and Isaiah 52:7.
- Visit the challenge album!
Picks of the week:
- St. Marcus, Milwaukee, is looking for a Production Manager
- Mobizen – Sample on the Academia Cristo site
- Cellphone survey
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 452 – In July we’ll be talking about all aspects of online security, and we plan to start the conversation next week with a discussion on a topic we all know and love, passwords. Release date: Wednesday, July 6
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: