Jan 20 2016
WELSTech broadcasts from Martin Luther College this week as we get the inside scoop on the new teaching with tech curriculum from two professors leading the charge. You won’t want to miss the abundance of great picks which are shared, and the podcast wraps up with uplifting worship video from MLC’s Evangelism Day.
Teaching with tech – Professors James Carlovsky and Dr. Jim Grunwald join WELSTech and share how students at Martin Luther College are using Google Apps, iPads and many web-based tools to explore ways technology can modify and redefine learning today and preparing to make use of future-tools, yet to be imagined, in their ministries of tomorrow.
Picks of the week:
This week we share the archived Evangelism Day service from Martin Luther College
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 429 – Tune in for “anything-goes,” as Martin and Sallie share loads of great community feedback. Release date: Wednesday, January 27
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: