Mar 10 2015
On this week’s WELSTech we look at the heart of executing a gospel-focused productivity plan as we strive to efficiently and effectively use our gifts in service to God and others. Also on the docket are expensive watches, broken link finders, a free online conference from Google and more tabs that you can count!
Putting productivity into action – In part 6 of What’s Best Next, author Matt Perman details the method of executing your productivity plan including never skipping your weekly review and focusing on one task at a time. Martin and Sallie reveal their sometimes opposite (and colorful) methods for getting things done.
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- Add the WELSTech Calendar to your Google calendar
- Education on Air
- How to Set Up Your Desk – A Guide to Fixing a (Surprisingly) Overlooked Productivity Problem eBook
Need to know:
Don’t miss out on the early bird pricing for WELSTech Conference 2015! Register by April 1 for $199.
- Broken Link Check
- Always on Top app
- Google Junior
- Edtech Index from EdSurge
- Sight Words
- Free Photos from ChurchMag
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 384 – Martin and Sallie examine the role of media in our lives, and Steve Boettcher gives us a preview of his WELSTech Conference keynote. Watch and participate on 03/17/15 @ 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: