Apr 8 2014
On this week’s WELSTech we welcome someone new – Grandpa Martin! The discussion takes a deep dive into Google Forms for gathering data for churches and schools. We share our first ever video listener review and announce a “Tech and Teach” event coming up soon on the WELSTech event calendar.
Gathering information – Martin and Sallie demonstrate the capabilities of Google Forms (plus discuss various Forms add-ons and scripts), and share examples of several forms for churches and schools.
- Google Forms Help
- Sallie’ Sample Survey
- End of Class Reflection
- Daily Activity Check In
- YouTube Homework
- Start of Year Parent Survey
- Sample Ministry Development Plan
- Flower Donations
- How to schedule your Google forms and limit submissions
- Get Google forms data in an email message
- Jason Winget, member of Faith in River Falls, WI reviews Create.ly
- Share your review of software, hardware or web sites which assist with your personal or professional ministry efforts, and you will be entered to win a Nexus 7 tablet. Deadline for entry is May 31, 2014.
- Pick your ecosystem carefully
- Clean your screen
Picks of the week:
- Registration is officially open for summer FinalWeb training with Martin and Sallie at the Center for Mission and Ministry, July 29 – August 1. Learn more and sign up at bit.ly/fwtraininginfo.
- Join Martin and Sallie on June 3 at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School for the “Tech and Teach” teacher in-service event
- Sumdog.com – Learning games
- How the Internet is Taking Away America’s Religion
- iFought the iPads (and iWon)
- Teach Me Tech! presentation
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 337 – Martin and Sallie square off in a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) challenge. Who can build the best smart phone stand? Plus Laura Harstad from Kingdom Workers will share her experience with coordinating mission volunteer opportunities. (Broadcast date – 04/15/14)
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: