Mar 25 2014
On this week’s episode, Sallie and Jason Schmidt hold down the WELSTech fort with a lively discussion of Minecraft gaming in the education setting. From self portraits to roller coasters to models of famous locations, the platform all but guarantees student engagement and collaboration.
Creative Building – Jason Schmidt, Tech Coordinator for Bennington ISD and WELSTech’s semi-regular classroom technology correspondent, educates Sallie on the educational side of the popular video game Minecraft.
- Creating ideas for getting things into Evernote
- MinecraftEDU Wiki
Picks of the week:
Registration is officially open for summer FinalWeb training with Martin and Sallie at the Center for Mission and Ministry. Learn more and sign up at bit.ly/fwtraininginfo.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 335 – No fooling … Next week we’ll be talking about the recent Christ In Media Institute Mobile Phone Conference. (Broadcast date – 04/01/14)
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: