Jun 1 2011
186 – “Anonymous” Feedback
This week on the WELSTech Podcast we tour the new and improved ShopWELS site and talk with Tim Plath about distance ed for high schoolers.
Listen now or download Episode 186 (58:58)
ShopWELS relaunch – The ShopWELS group-purchasing program for WELS organizations and members is getting a face-lift today. Join Martin and Sallie as we tour the re-designed web site and discuss the exciting deals which are available through the program. Everything from copiers to office supplies and church organs the cell phone carriers is discounted!
(16:21) ALHSO – Here’s another acronym to add to your list. ALHSO stands for Area Lutheran High Schools Online. Tim Plath, principal of Minnesota Valley Lutheran High School in New Ulm, MN and Chairman of the ALHSO Administrative Committee talks with Martin and Sallie about the new distance ed program which will begin this fall.
- Contact Tim for more details or to enroll a student in ALHSO
Picks of the week:
- (39:10) Rachel Malkuch (aleixa on Twitter) from Trinity in Waukesha, WI is looking for sample WELS school acceptable use policies for technology
- Jason Schmidt, Martin, Pastor Steve Daley, Ryan Rosenthal and Sallie shared links via the WELSTech Diigo group. Won’t you join us there?
Coming up on WELSTech:
(53:19) Episode 187 – We kick off our summer WELS Hacker series, featuring a discussion of tips and “how-to” blog posts from Martin and Sallie. (Release date – 06/08/11)
The featured artist:
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: