Jun 29 2011
This week the WELSTech Podcast summer WELS Hacker series continues with a look at Sallie’s iPad only experience as well as time saving keyboard shortcuts for your browser.
Putting it in writing – The summer WELS Hacker series features a discussion of recent blog posts by Martin Spriggs and Sallie Draper in which they share personal tips, tricks and productivity boosters. This week’s topics are
- (18:13) Dave Voss is looking for a web-based volunteer sign up solution. Try VolunteerSpot.com.
- Dave Heup alerted us to the potential defunding of Wiscnet ISP by the Wisconsin Legislature. What a great time to check out ISP solutions available through the ShopWELS.net purchasing program.
- Pastor Fred Guldberg recommends the RefTagger plug-in for mouse over Bible passages on your web site.
- Missionary Paul Nitz is using Prezi.com for his upcoming state-side depositions.
- Links shared in the WELSTech Diigo group:
Coming up on WELSTech:
(26:55) Episode 191 – Martin promised “Chef’s Surprise” for next week’s WELS Hacker topic while Sallie committed to an insider’s look at Diigo Lists. (Release date – 07/06/11)
The featured artist:
(27:18) We close the podcast with the music of Revelation, a music ministry of Wisconsin Lutheran College (www.revelationwlc.com) – Agnus Dei from their “More Than Conquerors” CD
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: