Jun 29 2009
Learn how to setup, organize and star or tag feeds in Google Reader on this mini WELSTech podcast.
Google Reader – The summer BWTG series continues with this week’s share of “Bonus WELSTech Goodness” focusing on how to use Google Reader to manage RSS feeds which bring web research and professional development materials to you in a time-saving format.
- Ponyfish.com – Create an RSS feed for any page
- Google Reader on the WELSTech wiki – Get instructions and view video tutorials
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Leave us a voice mail 414-375-2334
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Use the del.icio.us tag welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: